Lightroom has all kind of wordings, especially in the Develop module. Some of it makes sense, but some of it…
- Exposure: sets the image brightness.
- Contrast: Separates the dark and the light tones from the middle tones.
- Shadows: Adjusts dark image areas.
- Highlights: Adjusts light image areas.
- Whites: Adjusts the white clipping.
- Blacks: Adjusts the black clipping.
- Clarity: Sharpening and details in the mid-tones.
- Saturation: Adjusts the intensity of all the colours.
- Vibrance: Adjusts the …