Quick Collection is the equivalent of a scratch pad. You can add group of photos, delete, change/process, keywords…
Quick Collection is the collection with the
+ after it, it doesn’t have to be the collection named
Bwill add the selected photo or photos to the target
- Control (Mac) or Right Mouse (Windows) and click any regular collection will change the status to
Set as Target Collection.
- Command + Option (Mac) + B or Control + Alt (Windows) + B will convert the
Quick Collectioninto a regular collection.
- Command (Mac) + B or Control (Windows) + B shows the contents of the
- Command (Mac) + Shift + B or Control (Windows) + Shift + B will empty the
Quick Collection. It doesn’t delete the photos from the
All Photographsjust from the
- Command (Mac) + Z or Control (Windows) + Z will undo the last operation (just in case you you emptied the
Quick Collectionby “accident.”)