Formatting the SD card
- Push Trash button for 2 sec
- Press the rear command dial.
This will bring the format menu asking for which slot, even if you have only one card in the camera.
View the battery status
- Press the PLAYBACK button. Then either press the up or down button of the D-Pad. You will see the image and the battery status at the top right.
- Press the DISP/BACK button, until you will see the battery status at the top right.
This will display the battery status in percentage used.
Set the FUNCTION (Fn) SETTINGS
- Press and hold the DISP/BACK button until the FUNCTION (Fn) SETTINGS menu appears.
- Press and hold any Fn buttons to change the function for that specific button.
- Press the Q button to bring up the Quick menu.
- Press the Q button again and hold for 2 seconds
This brings the screen to configure the custom camera settings for C1 to C7.
- The first part is at: https://www.sritch.com/fuji/fujifilm-xpro2-shortcuts-01.html
- The second part is at: https://www.sritch.com/fuji/fujifilm-xpro2-shortcuts-02.html
- The third part is at: https://www.sritch.com/fuji/fujifilm-xpro2-shortcuts-03.html