Fujifilm cameras like X-PRO2, the X-T20 and the X-T2 have a whole bunch of shortcuts. In the computer lingo, they would be called macros, they provide direct access to menu items without having to go through the menu system.
- To see where the Fn buttons are located and what is assigned to each of function key, press and hold the DISP/BACK button.
- Press and hold any of the Fn buttons to directly access the configuration menu for that button.
Please note that the function key (Fn) does not perform the operation, it only takes you directly to the menu item where you can change the menu setting.
- Half-pressing the shutter button switches from playback mode to shooting mode.
- Half-pressing the shutter button during the image preview cancels the preview and return to the live view display.
- While displaying a RAW image in playback mode, pressing the Q button switches to the built-in RAW converter. This allows you to create new JPEG versions of your image with different settings.
To quickly select the focus size:
- Press the joystick in.
- Use the front dial to select the size of the zone or the size if the area.