- The blinkies are not on any of the menus.
- The blinkies are (kind of) shown on the info display of the playback mode.
- Press the DISP/BACK button until you cycle through the various display modes. With the thumbnail and the info the screen will show:
- a green cross indicating the focus point used
The problem is that the blinkies are displayed on the thumbnail and that’s extremely difficult to see.
Blinkies are based on the JPEG file and not the raw image.
MENU > SETUP > SCREEN SETUP > PREVIEW PIC EFFECT
- Select ON to see the effects of the film simulations, the white balance…
- Select OFF to make display the shadows in low-contrast images and other hard-to-see images.