In the doggy world, there’s always a boss. Whenever a person comes near and interact, the dog will reevaluate: who’s the boss? Whenever another comes near and interact, the dog will reevaluate: who’s the boss?
What’s the job of the boss?
- The boss must make the decision of where to go
- The boss must make the decision of when to go
- The boss must decide for the members of the group
- The boss decides who eats what and the order of who’s eating
- The boss decides who sleeps with who (I’m talking sleeping, not about sex)
- The boss decides where other members sleep
The boss doesn’t have provide for the food. That’s the job of the whole pack.
Who’s the boss? It’s always the one in the middle… In this case it’s the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Camera: Canon 7DMkII ISO 200 and 1/160
Lens: Canon 70-200L/f4 @121mm and f/5
Processed with Rawtherapee 5.4: http://rawtherapee.com/