When there are two dogs, there’s always one that is the boss and the other one follows. Guess who eats first? Guess who goes out the door first? …
- The boss controls everything.
- The boss is the center of attention.
- Everybody has to look up to the boss and wait for their decision. When to go out for the
huntwalk. Where will the huntwalk be. How long will the huntwalk be…
- The boss always eats first, so the boss can get the best food.
But the boss has obligations to:
- Make the decisions.
- Leave enough food for the rest of the pack.
- Risk his/her life when there are dangerous situations.
Notice that feeding the dogs doesn’t make you the boss. Feeding is part of the job of the dog pack.
Camera: Canon 7D ISO 800 and 1/125
Lens: Canon 70-200mm f/4 @200mm and f/8
Processed with Rawtherapee 5.6: http://www.rawtherapee.com/