Personality: Vancouver, BC
This dog has personality. His owner was busy talking to a bunch of other people, so I just kept on taking my photos and petting him.
This is a very confident dog and inquisitive dog. He wanted to know what I was doing almost on the ground.
The grass looks almost dead because the summer has been the driest summer in history in Vancouver. It was so bad that there wasn’t any lawn watering allowed for almost the whole summer.
Every dog follows the same rule:
Who’s the boss?
But every dog has his own character. There are five major type of characters:
- The confident dog that takes charge and controls the whole family.
- The shy/timid dog, aka always afraid, that’s my dog: https://www.sritch.com/tag/dodoite.html
- The independent dog that will do his own stuff and doesn’t bond very well.
- The happy dog that gets along with other people, children and even cats.
- The adaptable dog that is always eager to please.
Camera: Fujifilm X-T10 ISO 800 and 1/250
Lens: Fujifilm 18-55 f/2.8-4 OIS @26mm and f/8
Processed with Rawtherapee 5.8: http://www.rawtherapee.org/