Dog being herself
Whenever I point my camera “into somebody’s face” people become afraid. It’s almost like pointing a weapon at them. They always ask themselves:
- How do I look?
- How’s my clothes?
- I never look good in photos…
- Why is he taking a photo of me?
- Is this legal?
- What he is going to do with these photos?
Dogs don’t care.
- Dogs do not pretend to be something that they are not.
- Dogs do not care about how they look.
- Dogs do not care about what I’m going to do with these photos.
Dogs are extremely expressive, almost as much as we humans, with their ears, their eyes and their hair, especially between the shoulders.
Camera: Canon 7D ISO 100 and 1/160
Lens: Canon 70-200L/f4 @97mm and f/7.1
Processed with Rawtherapee 5.5: https://www.rawtherapee.com/