I’ve always been taught that I should not overload a power strip by plugging too many things into it.
It’s supposed to be only a ‘short term’ solution according to health and safety.
Power Strip for the Movie Industry
- It should only be used for low amperage office equipment
- It should have an on/off switch.
- It must not have a coiled or looped cord when in use.
- It should never be chained with another power cord or fed from another extension cord.
- Should be off the floor and attached to a desk or other surface.
I want one like that for my computers, the fans, the power chargers, the networking equipment, the radio/stereo…
Camera: Fujifilm X-M1 ISO 400 and 1/50s
Lens: Fujifilm XC-16-50 @39mm and f/7.1
Processed with Darktable 2.0.3: http://www.darktable.org/